7 Reasons why you should attend a certified NLP Coach Course:
• NLP is the technology of coaching.
• Learn how to help clients deal with ‘issues’ from their pasts which have prevented them making big changes in their future.
• NLP Coaching utilises all the skills that an NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner has and gives them a clear structure to resolve past ‘problem issues’ first and then have a framework to coach them into their future.
• This courses is ideal for existing practitioners who you are looking for a career change into the coaching world.
• Achieve better results coaching your children
• Be a fabulous line Manager or business leader
• Re-inforce you existing portfolio of offerings as a Coach
Certified Practitioner of NLP - Certified by ABNLP
Delivered by Ian Pitchford, NLP Trainer - Read Reviews from ANLP website
What is involved in NLP Coach course?
In this specific NLP course in NLP Coaching we look to utilise the NLP and Time Line Therapy®️ skill set to resolve past issues within the clients life before applying a structured approach to their coaching for the future.
NLP Coach and Master Coach course content exceeds that laid down by the ICF and the course is certified by the ABNLP.
NLP Coach Course
• Three Major Outcomes For Coaching
• What NLP Coaching is
• Understanding the difference between Coaching and other types of personal development/counselling/ therapy/education/ training
• The Coaching Agreement
• Process Frames For Coaching
• What You Do Best Inventory
• Restructuring Questions For A Specific Type Of Business
• Personal Strength Assessment For Clients
• The Effectiveness Check-list
• Types Of Feedback
• Reframes for The Client
• The NLP Coaching Cycle
• Coaching Session Structure
How we run the courses:
To be certified as an NLP Coach with the ABNLP you also have to hold certification as an NLP Practitioner and a Practitioner of Creating Your Future Techniques ®️ which also incorporates Time Line Therapy ®️
So here is how you do it!
If you have completed the AM4A NLP Practitioner course you are eligible to complete the training.
The course is three days long and teaches the necessary skills of NLP Coach and Time Line Therapy®️.
You now have 3/4 certificates – NLP Practitioner, Time Line Therapy®️ Practitioner, and NLP Coach.
Our courses are designed to accommodate all learning styles and as such will include lecture, demonstration and opportunities to practice skills on a one to one basis. They offer a unique mentorship scheme to help develop the skills of the coach. All our courses are delivered to a maximum of 12 people to enhance their learning experience and can be delivered from venues both in the UK and abroad.
Elcas Candidates - Please see our Elcas page for more info about Elcas Applications