A Mind 4 Adventure NLP Presenting Skills Course
A Mind 4 Adventure presenting elegantly with NLP course will enable you to deliver the most effective and inspirational presentations that make lasting impressions. It will allow you to create rapport with groups of any size and make up instantly facilitating a great environment for learning, communication and personal development.
When you fully participate in our 'Presenting Elegantly with NLP' course, you will discover a whole new world of possibilities:
- Benefit from the secrets of some of the very best presenters.
- Discover how to immediately engage your audiences, maintain their interest throughout and instantly change their state
- Find out how tailoring your material to individual learning styles can dramatically improve your public speaking abilities
- Learn how appropriate use of physiology and gestures adds positive impact to your communication
- Explore different ways to put energy into your presentation and into your audience!
- Take away techniques to help you effectively, and unobtrusively, handle hecklers
- Communicate more clearly using advanced NLP language patterns
- Realise the benefits of making suggestions directly to the unconscious mind
- Eliminate limiting beliefs you may have about your skill as a presenter
- Develop the ability to use metaphor to get your message across
Certified Practitioner of NLP - Certified by ABNLP
Delivered by Ian Pitchford, NLP Trainer - Read Reviews from ANLP website
AM4A embrace all learning styles; our training includes lectures, discussions, visual aids, individual and group exercises, feedback, and question and answer sessions.
Imagine how you will feel as you deliver your presentations armed with these new skills and abilities… Think how your confidence will grow once you share the secrets of some of the very best presenters, trainers and public speakers. When you effectively use language that is irresistible to the unconscious minds of your audience, you and your message come across as entertaining and interesting. Your audience will be positively motivated and you will create a lasting impression of professionalism.
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
- Leo Tolstoy
Integrity at the Core of all we do
As all things in life there is a wide range of quality in the spectrum of NLP Training companies, which is why we have developed the “A Mind 4 Adventure - Quality Promise” a promise of quality assurance so that you can feel safe that you will receive only the highest quality training on our programs
All of our venues are hand selected by us to best suit the needs of our courses and the best environments for you to learn and engage in. Our residential courses run from anywhere between 2 days and 2 weeks and therefore the accommodation is always as amazing as the scenery and location that surrounds it. Most of our venues are located in or around Devon, Cornwall, and Somerset.
When life gets too busy, it is hard not to fully immerse yourself and relax in the evenings at Dartington Great Hall & Gardens. The venue has beautiful grounds that you can stroll around, finding a quiet corner to reflect.
The Edgemoor Hotel Bovey Tracey
Located right on the edge of Dartmoor National Park the countryside is beautiful and extremely tranquil. The garden is lovely and every room of the hotel is uniquely decorated and rich with it’s fantastic history as a Grammar School for boys. It’s also got a lovely bar and outside seating area to watch the sun go down in the evenings.
Mill Barn, Hope Cove
Relax and unwind at this stunning location just minutes from Hope Cove in South Hams. The venue is carefully selected for its facilities and location and is a wonderful place to learn.
The venue has beautiful views of the sea from Paignton, and a lovely beach for a windy walk where your thoughts may carry to a great space for learning.