An opportunity to combine Time Line Therapy and NLP coach courses in one 3 day course, giving you the tools to be a well rounded practitioner with a variety of skills.
Certified Practitioner of NLP - Certified by ABNLP
Delivered by Ian Pitchford, NLP Trainer - Read Reviews from ANLP website
7 Reasons why you should attend a certified NLP Coach Course:
- NLP is the technology of coaching.
- Learn how to help clients deal with ‘issues’ from their pasts which have prevented them making big changes in their future.
- NLP Coaching utilises all the skills that an NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner has and gives them a clear structure to resolve past ‘problem issues’ first and then have a framework to coach them into their future.
- This courses is ideal for existing practitioners who you are looking for a career change into the coaching world.
- Achieve better results coaching your children
- Be a fabulous line Manager or business leader
- Re-inforce you existing portfolio of offerings as a Coach
What is involved in NLP Coach course?
In this specific NLP course in NLP Coaching we look to utilise the NLP and Time Line Therapy®️ skill set to resolve past issues within the clients life before applying a structured approach to their coaching for the future. NLP Coach and Master Coach course content exceeds that laid down by the ICF and the course is certified by the ABNLP.
NLP Coach Course
- Three Major Outcomes For Coaching
- What NLP Coaching is
- Understanding the difference between Coaching and other types of personal development/counselling/ therapy/education/ training
- The Coaching Agreement
- Process Frames For Coaching
- What You Do Best Inventory
- Restructuring Questions For A Specific Type Of Business
- Personal Strength Assessment For Clients
- The Effectiveness Check-list
- Types Of Feedback
- Reframes for The Client
- The NLP Coaching Cycle
- Coaching Session Structure
Time Line Therapy
Time Line Therapy®️ is a collection of techniques that allow you to gain emotional control over your life. It is sometimes known as Creating your Future Techniques.
7 Reasons why you should attend a certified Time Line Therapy®️ course:
- Is your life controlled by negative emotions?
- Do you ever overreact in a situation?
- Do you ever feel swamped with negative emotions?
- Do you miss out on life because of the way you feel?
- Do you get anxious about the future?
- Is your life full of inappropriate fear?
- Do you not do things because you don’t believe in yourself?
What is involved in a Time Line Therapy®️ course
Throughout history, mankind has been aware of the passage of time. Aristotle was the first to mention the “stream of time” in his book Physics IV. William James spoke of linear memory storage as early as 1890. Finally, the concept, nearly forgotten, was revived in the late 1970′s with the advent of Neuro Linguistic Programming. The Time Line Therapy®️ techniques in use today are a consequence of that. In 1985, Tad James, M.S., Ph.D. applied a therapeutic process to this concept of an internal memory storage system. The result was a collection of techniques which produces long-lasting transformation very quickly-faster than what is currently called Brief Therapy. These powerful Time Line Therapy®️ techniques are becoming the method of choice to make fast, effective, long-term changes in behaviour. Your “Time Line” is how you unconsciously store your memories or how you unconsciously know the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. Behavioural change in an individual takes place at an unconscious level. People don’t change consciously. The Time Line Therapy®️ process allows you to work at the unconscious level and release the effects of past negative experiences and change “inappropriate” programming in minutes rather than days, months or years.
After years of development, working with clients and publishing Time Line Therapy and The Basis of Personality, Tad has become known worldwide for his Time Line Therapy®️ model. It is a revolutionary new approach which has become so popular because of its ability to create quick, long lasting results.
Read Reviews on the ANLP website:
We are proud to offer a quality promise with our courses - Discover more about our promise to you